Stitch new styles
Khyati School of Design is offering a series of 5 Material and Craft based workshops for students aspiring to be future designers. These workshops are for anyone wanting to make a start in the field of design and craft. It’s also a great start to confidently learn how to explore new materials and express your ideas in them.
Dolls have been a part of our culture from the very beginning and date back to 2000 BC. The have carried multiple roles as playthings, friends, comforters to children, have been used in religious roles and have varied purposes in education and entertainment. Although dolls and dollhouses are mainly toys, today they also collectable items that can reach very high prices.
Fashion dolls appeared in mid-19th century and were made from bisque porcelain. The main idea of fashion dolls is to present current fashion. This workshop is going to be conducted by Ritesh Singh of Woven Tales. Ritesh is an established designer and has graduated from NIFT, Gandhinagar.
Details of the workshop:
- Each individual will learn the basics of Fabric doll making.
- All the materials will be provided during the workshop.
- Each individual will be able to make 3 product.
- 5 Days session, from 10AM to 5PM daily.
- Tools for cutting and stitching
- INR 1500 each per workshop
- Full payment needs to be made in advance for confirmation
Thaltej- Shilaj – Rancharda Road,
Nr. Nandoli Bus Stand,
At and Post Rancharda,